Important of HTML and CSS For many sectors in 2022 How to Learn

Important of HTML and CSS For many sectors in 2022 How to Learn

 Important of HTML and CSS For many sectors in 2022

Now a days, HTML and CSs are so much important. You can earn money By learning This. If you need a your own website you can make easily by learning this. HTML is the structure , and CSS is the make up. So you need to learn both. Like C, C++ HTML and CSS is easy to understand. If you wanted know that How long the time is? right. I learn HTML and CSS only 4/5 month. But I only study 2/3 hours a day to learn. If you spend daily 8/10 hours maybe you need only 2/3 month. There is a confusion that which I learn or study first? or say like that learning start with both HTML and CSS. I say no, its a wrong way. First you need to learn HTML. not only Basic, You do some HTML project First. and then you go to CSS. Why I tell you this? In my case I first learn HTML in 1/2 month. Then I finished some project. Then I start to Learn CSS. I see that Many of Coaching center start both HTML and CSS, Its a wrong way. You need to learn properly, I learn this way, and then I not practiced in last 2/3 month. But still I remember. and also If you work in outsourcing sectors then you need to learn this 2. In website like WordPress you need to integrate some HTML code. Then Google Analysis Set up, Facebook Business Page set up, In this all kind of work you need to implement this HTML code. and its easy.   

Post a Comment

0 Comments